1. Go with someone who knows what’s going on. They will be able to get better deals and you’ll feel 100 times safer. It would have been a lot to take on alone.
2. Not a whole lot of women were at the game. We were 4 out of maybe 10 women around us–not including vendors.
3. Vendors hiss and smooch at you for attention.
4. Don’t use public bathrooms. They were pretty vile to be honest. The Ghanaian friend we went to the game with told us that he’s from there and he wouldn’t even use them.
5. Watch your phone and valuables at all times.
Overall though. So fun.